- Webster introduces the new model HDRA-RF burner, adapted specifically for use in aggregate dryers in the asphalt industry.
- Webster launches the NEW SC Series burner, engineered to operate with low NOx without the cost and expense of external Flue Gas Recirculation (FGR).
- The Webster JB(X), JBE(X) and HDS(X) Series burners now have UL package approvals on all of the Hurst Scotch Marine boilers!
Fuel Economy. Energy Savings. Process Efficiency.
Plus, the best deliveries in the industry!
Webster Combustion boiler burners combine proprietary control technology with proven combustion performance to reduce your energy costs and emissions. Whether you need a small or a very large boiler burner, Webster burners combine advanced control technology with proven combustion performance to improve boiler efficiency and enhance your process.
Webster Combustion has the best lead times in the industry. To configure the perfect burner for your application and obtain current scheduling information, visit our Contact page to locate a sales office in your area.
Webster Combustion can provide you with efficient, cost-effective solutions to all of your burner needs. Webster's proven designs offer multiple fuel flexibility, high efficiency, low emissions, and high turndown burner for new applications or retro-fit of existing installations.
Webster's safe and reliable combustion equipment offers:
- + Engineering expertise
- + Comprehensive solutions for standard or complex applications
- + Complete package options
- + Superior customer service